Stockholm, June 24, 2021
At Gestrument’s annual general meeting today, Pär Gunnars Risberg left his seat as Chairman of Gestrument AB in order to focus fully on his new role as CEO of the company. Pär has been Chairman of the Board and working hands on with business development at Gestrument since 2017.
– We think Pär’s proven experience in leading and developing tech companies is the perfect fit for Gestrument during the growth stage we’re entering now, says founder Jesper Nordin.
– Gestrument is in a very exciting phase, scaling up into new markets. I’m thrilled to focus all my energy on bringing Gestrument and our subsidiary Reactional Music to the next level, says Pär Gunnars Risberg.
The annual general meeting also decided to welcome new board members to strengthen the knowledge and diversity of the board.
New Chairman will be Patrik Sventelius, a music rights expert with background as Managing Director for Sony/ATV Music Publishing and A&R Director at Sony Music Entertainment and V2 Records. Patrik advises music industry clients like STIM (Swedish Performance Rights Society), Universal Music and Spotify.
New external board member will be Stefan Wikstrand, Group CFO at G5 Entertainment. With more than six years of financial and business experience from the gaming industry, Stefan’s background is very well aligned with the direction the company is taking. G5 Entertainment is a game company listed on Nasdaq Nordic Midcap with a market cap of over SEK 4bn.
The full list of board members from June 2021 are:
- Patrik Sventelius, external
- Jesper Nordin, founder
- Emelie Bergbohm, co-founder
- Stefan Wikstrand, external
- Anna Söderholm, Almi Invest
Read more about the people behind Gestrument and Reactional Music on the About page.
Gestrument is a Sweden based music-tech company changing the way people interact with music. The patented technology allows a composer, hobby musician or any music consumer to interact within the rules of music in many different ways – in concert as a digital instrument, as an interactive layer on top of recorded music, in games to reflect the game actions or in other interactive music applications. Founded by world acknowledged composer Jesper Nordin, Gestrument and their subsidiary Reactional Music is led by experts within music rights, games, music composition and the culture sector, ready to revolutionise music as we know it. Read more at www.gestrument.com